GENERAL PUBLIC SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Tournament Schedule of Events - General Public
"Billfish Week" July 9th - 14th, 2013
The Wharf Marina, Orange Beach, Alabama
"AND THERE'S ALWAYS PLENTY OF CONVENIENT PARKING!"
- 2 pm - 6 pm: World Famous "Dock Walk"! Stroll behind the incredible Sportfish Yachts as they prepare for the Tournament (photo)
- 7 pm: Live Entertainment by The Brian Hill Band and a Wharf Street Party at Marlin Circle/Main Street
- 9:30 pm: The One and Only - Miss Billfish Contest at Marlin Circle
- 10:15 pm: "Spectra" The Wharf's Sound and Light Spectacular
- 10 am - 12 noon: "Dock Walk" as the Sportfish Yachts prepare for departure (photo)
- 12 noon: Boat departure (photo) from the Wharf Marina (Flare launch)
- "Leader Of The Pack" Bimini Start at Mobile Pass Sea Buoy
- 7 pm: Weigh-In opening ceremonies - Presentation of Colors; National Anthem; Opening Intro
- 7 pm - 10 pm: Tournament Weigh-In hosted by Jim Cox and Randy Patrick - LIVE BROADCAST on this website!
- 7 pm - 10 pm: Release Marine Triple Crown Challenge Fighting Chair competition (photo)
- 6 pm - 10 pm: Live Entertainment on Tournament Stage
- 7 pm - 10 pm: Free Kid's Art Clinics (photo) provided by Yellowfin Gallery's own Larry Rackley
- 8:30 pm and 10:00 pm: "Spectra" The Wharf's Sound and Light Spectacular
- 4 pm - 4:45 pm: Fashion Show Spectacular (photo) presented by Lucca Boutique at Center Stage
- 5 pm: Weigh-In opening ceremonies - Presentation of Colors; National Anthem; Opening Intro
- 5 pm - 10 pm: Tournament Weigh-In..."The Greatest Show in Sportfishing!" - hosted by Jim Cox and Randy Patrick (photo) - LIVE BROADCAST on this website!
- 6 pm - 9 pm: Celebrity Chef Competition featuring Chef Tom Wolfe and Chef Steve Zucker
- 10:00 pm: "Spectra" The Wharf's Sound and Light Spectacular